Monday, November 16, 2015

Welcome

Welcome to Carroway Crochet.
Creating this blog seemed a natural next step for me as I develop new patterns and products for my etsy store.
I look forward to sharing my creations and patterns with you here and look forward to your feedback and comments.
I have recently been making fingerless gloves. There are so many styles and looks for these gloves, which are perfect for keeping your hands warm as you text.

My new facebook page, Carroway Knitting and Crochet was launched last week. The first person to like it was Dianne Bigg-Smith  and to celebrate the occassion I decided to gift her a pair of my new gloves. I sent her pics of all my new fingerless gloves and she selected this pair as her thank you gift . Congratulations Dianne on being our first fan. 



No comments:

Post a Comment