Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hooked on Animal Hats, My Fox Hat and Tiger Hat.

Once I made my first minion hat I started browsing all the amazing patterns for animal hats on .

The first one I made was the fox hat, just too cute to resist. The pattern is here. Of course I had to make it my own, and instead of button eyes, I crocheted black ones, and I am happy with how they look. My friend has a baby great granddaughter whose last name is fox, so this was perfect for her.
 

My cute little fox hat.


Next I made a tiger hat which I think is just as adorable. Once again the pattern is from Repeat Crafter Me.  
I also decided not to use buttons for the eyes on this hat. I just made some little crochet circles instead.

My cute little tiger hat, available in all sizes.
What I love about her patterns is that they are written up for all the sizes you could wish for.
So right now I am just finishing up my racoon hat and sewing the ears on my lamb hat. It is always great to get some new projects going and I am having so much enjoyment making little hats.

Happy crocheting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment